Thursday, August 12, 2004

my life

Hi I'm back again, It's friday here and it's gonaa be a hectic night shift as it's going to be a whole shift full of work huh...hopes the log comes in time and will be able to finish as soon aspossible so that the other channel people dosn't have to work more, thats all i want to do today, More is i had called up back at my place and i messed up all agin by not asking IMP things, So now again i've to call up and remind them, ( As i'm staying away from my family, i'm in Bangkok and they are back in India)have to call every weekend, as i miss them all very much and also miss my sweet little cutie Kresha whose just got 1yr this July , She just looks like me in my childhood, i love her most, and misses her most, She is very naughty nowadays and plays well with everybody, When she went out with at my inlaws place for 2 months everybody in my apartment was kep asking about her, especially the kids who love her, as they come for a tution just next flat to us, all of them comes twice to have a play with her at the time of arrival at the tutuion and and the departure form their tution,she also enjoy playing with all the kids and let me tell you 1 interesting thing that is she only loves watching my channel (as i'm working in a Tv channel) no other channel she likes at this age also, it just me me wonder how can she able to recognise all those things, more to it is she just likes commercials only nothing else, the momnet episode start she turns her face away for Tv, what more to tell, t's almost 7:00 am in the morning here in bangkok and just 1 hour left for my shift to get over and than go home have my Breakfast or lunch whatever you say..as we just have food twice in a day one in the morning at around 9:00 am in the morning and may be around 1-2 am in the moring next day nothing else, it's been a very tough job here and in takes involves a lot of mental stress as we need to be alert all 12 hrs of job as everything is going ON AIR has to be handle by me. So its a preety stress making job but at the end of it i do make a good money back in India. and can live a uxurious life which everybody want to live, and i like this job as it includes one of my hobby thats Music as my channel is Music channel, so it's a creative cum enjoyment work which i'm enjoying.what to tell further..i think thats all for today ..bye for now and hope to see you all on sunday

No comments: