Thursday, August 19, 2004

My holiday

Hey i'm back again and today let me tell you frankly i've nothing to write coz my mind at present is absolutely blank. So don't know wht to write. I might have a shift change on Monday, and i don't know after going in the day shift i will be able to keep posting this or not if not than it could be as far as i'll stay in the day shift as in day shift i can't get time and PC to post it.

Moreover is that nothing spl.is happening these days in my life, Oh yes i might be going to Little India in Bangkok to buy some Hindi Movies DVD and to have some gr8 indian food available there. It feels good to go there as i can see (Not to meet, as i don't know any1 except the DVD shop owner) and it feels like I'm bak in India.Also it gives some refreshment to our mind as we don't have holidays here in bangkok atleast in my job and we only get holiday after may be say 15-25 days only...thats also to change the shifts.feels strange but true...i've asked one of the guys in other channel to come with me but he couldn't so i'll go alone,Last time when i went in my last trip we went togather.

Little India (Phaurat) is almost 2-3 hrs of bus journey and it's very tiring journey,but when you reach there all your feeling get rejuvinated and you feel fresh. As i'll be going after doing night shift it will make me fully exhausted when i'll be back around 2:00pm Thai time, I am hoping to go directly from the office only so that i can come back as soon as possible, and can have some rest as i've to start a fresh new day shift very next day..

Well thats all for today and hope will be able to post my experience of Little India trip in my next post or may be after 2-3 days. But will not not be so long as my earlier posts.


No comments: