Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Little India Trip

So as i've said we ( Me and MY friend Praful) went to Little India.As i ve decided to go directly from the night shift, but due to Praful i've to change my plan and have to go to my place to have some food and than decided to go , we left around 10:00am in the morning. reached Pathumthani and from there we got 33 No. bus for Little India for a 2:30 mins journey..( At the starting Praful was very enthisiastic and energetic but as the time passed he start feeling the heat and start feeling sleeply and bored.but me....was jus talking and talking and talking...and let me tell you this thing that whenever i've travelling in a bus, specially in Thailand i feels that i'm talking too much, I think very much,In between Praful keeps on asking me that hey is this Bus going on the right way or not......And i used to show him the milestones which i've kept in mind so that i also feel that yeh baby bus in on the right way.....

At last around 1:00 pm we reache there and for the rest of the story wait for my next post

Jigar

No comments: