Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Me

Hi This jigar form India. writing for the first time (actually 2nd time) as my first post o delete myself by misatake, can't help as i was new at that time. hope this time i'll not repeat the mistake,

what to write..huh...well one of my friend says that i do have good writing ability but don't know myself be able to write or not, may be i'm..coz when i write letters to my wife..i just keep on writing and don't know where to stop..so sometimes i just finish them abrupltly and finishe it off as i have to finish them to post them,strangly i can't tell her personally what i can write so i think it's a better way to express myself and to stay away from being getting depressed..which i suffered in last 2-3 months, I never know what is acidity in whole of my 29 years life and now i have hyper acidity..have to always keep tablets with me to cope with that problem..now it seems to be in control, but never know when it will hit me back and i'll have to gain start all those tablets which i don't want to..

Well about this blog..let me tell you that it's just try or moreover you can say that it's a punching bag where i can put my belifs and thoughts as i myself being a very senti person..got disturbed my things happen around me so to get a sigh of relif i thought this could be a gr8 medium to help me out that's all a story to start my blog,i'll try to make it a daily affair as far as possible untill i'm in the night shift as day shift is vey hectic and full of work no time to check even mails also so i think i'll be able to maintain this thing only in th night shift and only from Saturday to Thrsday as Friday is again a hectic night time for me as workload is extremly high.so lets hope that will be able to maintain this..further to tell you is that it's been a long time i've ever told about myself to anybody so hope through this i'll be able to tell ppl about me and myself and will be able to draw attention od people and will be able to know how good i'm at writing, I'll try to tell more about me,myself and my life in the upcoming blogs and hope will get some comments (good or bad both are welcome) as will improve my writing skills and my knowledge..may be also will be able to make new friends if possible of the same intrests.i think i've to finish for today as my friend has lines up to use this PC as i'm using my company's PC to write this blog, So bye for today will see you tomorrow with more of me

regards

No comments: